St. Kitts & Nevis
Visa-free travel to over 156 countries worldwideCHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
The Federation of Saints Kitts and Nevis is a twin-island state in the Caribbean Sea to the West of Antigua. The country is well connected, served by direct flights from London, New York, Miami, Atlanta and Toronto.
The official language of Saint Kitts and Nevis is English. The twin-island nation is well-respected around the world and a member of the British Commonwealth, United Nations, World Bank, International Monetary Fund, Organization of American States, Organization of Eastern Caribbean States, Eastern Caribbean Regional Security System (RSS) and CARICOM.
Obtain your Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship in as little as 5 months or use the accelerated application process service to get an approval in 3 days.
As a citizen of Saint Kitts and Nevis, you'll gain easy, visa-free access to over 156 countries worldwide, including the entire Schengen Area, the UK and major nations in the Americas and Asia.
As a Saint Kitts and Nevis citizen you will be exempt from all income, capital gains, inheritance and gift taxes. You will also benefit from tax-free trade with Canada and duty-free trading throughout the Caribbean.
Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) contribution
- Main Applicant: USD 150,000.
- Family of up to 4: USD 150,000.
- Each additional dependent: USD 10,000.
Real Estate Investment
- USD 200,000 (holding period of 7 years).
- USD 400,000 (holding period of 5 years).
- Main Applicant: USD 25,000.
- Dependents above 16 years of age: USD 20,000.
- Dependents below 0-16 years of age: USD 500.
Sign a retainer agreement with Horizon Immigrations to act as your legal advisor for the citizenship application and legal process.
Payment of the retainer fee.
Prepare required documentation.
Payment of government fees, due diligence, citizenship application and legal fees.
Submit citizenship application.
Government due diligence process.
Citizenship approval is issued
Upon receiving your citizenship approval, you can continue with your selected investment option:
● Make the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) contribution. The payment will be made directly to the government.
● Proceed with the complete purchase of real estate. The payment will be made directly to the developer’s escrow account.
● Citizenship Certification of Registration is issued.
● Saint Kitts and Nevis passport is granted thereafter.
*The time estimated to receive the citizenship approval is based on the government’s due diligence processing time and may vary.