Visa - free access to over 120 countries worldwideCHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
Vanuatu represents most people’s idea of paradise. This largely undiscovered tropical chain of islands in the South Pacific is peaceful, vibrant and culturally diverse. Besides beautiful deserted beaches, rugged landscapes and unique culture, Vanuatu offers a warm welcome to all visitors.
Vanuatu enjoys strong relationships with many powerful nations around the world, with close cultural and economic ties to Australia, New Zealand and much of the European Union. The country is also a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
The Vanuatu citizenship-by-investment program is incredibly fast. You could have your new passport in-hand in as little as 2-3 months.
Vanuatu passport holders can enjoy the benefit of visa-free travel to over 120 countries, including the UK and all of Europe, Hong Kong, Singapore and Russia.
Vanuatu is tax-free, apart from VAT and customs tax. That means zero corporation tax for both domestic and international companies, and exemption from capital gains.
Your Vanuatu citizenship can be extended to your spouse, dependent children and parents. Vanuatu also allows dual citizenship, so that you and your family do not have to renounce your original nationality.
The following investment serves as a qualifier for the Vanuatu citizenship-by-investment programme:
DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT PROGRAMME DONATION
To qualify for the Vanuatu citizenship-by-investment program, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Submit the required documentation.
- Ensure payment of government and due diligence fees.
- Fulfil the required investment.
- Have a clean personal background and no criminal record.
- Successfully pass the government background check.
- Apply for pre-approval.
- Payment of due diligence fees.
- Submit required documentation for pre-approval.
-Receive written pre-approval confirmation or clearance to proceed from the Vanuatu government Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU).
-Payment of full investment is then required.
-Submit remaining documentation.
-The Vanuatu Citizen Commission will examine your application for citizenship to check that you have obtained the FIU requisite clearance, required documentation and completed the payments.
- Receive confirmation from the Prime Minister that citizenship has been approved.
- Take your citizenship oath, which is a requirement from the Vanuatu Government Commissioner of Oath (you do not have to be physically present in Vanuatu to take your oath).